Hey Cookie Lovers,
I’ve decided to share a not so secret recipe, but a yummy one. I’m not great in the kitchen, but a friend of mine gave me the idea, since I LOVE her Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. So honestly this is my first time making them,she basically texted me the ingredients and the steps. So you can follow me step by step as I followed her step by step, to share her version of these cookies. WISH ME LUCK !!
- EGGS (2)
- STICK OF BUTTER
- BAKING SODA
- BROWN SUGAR (PACKED)
- SLICED ALMOND
- QUAKER OATS
- PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE MIX
- COOKING SPRAY
- COOKIE PAN
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
- Crack two eggs into a mixing bowl
Then add to the eggs (wet ingredients)
- 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- 3 tablespoons of oil.
- 2 tablespoons of water.
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
3. Mix all the wet ingredients together.
4. In a separate bowl we’ll mix start adding our dry Ingredients.
- 3/4 cup of quick oats.
- 1/4 cup of flour.
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds.
- 1/2 cup granola.
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- 1 tablespoon of nutmeg .
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- then add the bag of peanut butter cookie mix to the dry ingredients.
5. AT LAST we mix our wet ingredients with our dry ingredients.
6. Spread foil onto the cookie pan.
7.Then spay canola oil on the cookie pan.
8. Put mixture onto the pan.
9. Put cookies into the oven and bake for 11-13 minutes.
Tutorials probably one of the most helpful and popular things on the internet today, especially for our visual learners. I believe people share their process with others because they feel they can help others understand their way better. Even though there is probably more than one video tutorial, showing you the same things, its still different. Everyone has their own unique way of explaining a procedure.
As for my Tutorial, I think I did a pretty good job, since half the cookies are already gone.I definitely found this exciting, this experience was a little more personal, because my parents were surprised to see me in the kitchen. I really hope you guys will try it because its really yummy.